Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Blog revisions

If you haven't noticed I have spent a lot of time recently on my blog. Additions across the board, and now I have another.

I have embedded an RSS feed from CNN in the upper right corner. It will cycle through the Top Stories being displayed on the website. The feed will have the last 5 stories listed.

Also there is, unfortunately, advertisements now on my page. Good news is that I hid it in the bottom right hand corner. It is easy money, wouldn't all of you put it on your blog as well? :)

Last addition is to the other blogs I have running linked on the right. Both of them are being updated daily or every other day and also match this page. Each will have an RSS feed from a site on a similar topic.

Enjoy...and keep watching for more updates.

No comments: