Friday, November 23, 2007

Book Recommendation

So I have never recommended a book on here before, but I guess there is always room for additions to the general theme of the blog. Not necessarily sure if it matters to anyone else, however, I have a new time consumer that is oddly enough a self-help.

Yeah I know I am normally pretty arrogant and cocky, but this is something I went to the bookstore for of my own accord....

COUPLE SKILLS MAKING YOUR RELATIONSHIP WORK


This is basically an overall compilation of works and studies on different ways to improve you relationship in any stage. I normally hate opinions in my business, but this time everything seems to be fairly sound.

The anger issues I have and what sparks it was a addressed accurately and helpfully. Same with communications. Pick and relationship topic and this book will address it in a non-acussitory and with hands-on application with a good time line to see results. The best overall part would have to be that the book is not designed as a cover-to-cover read...you are instructed to hop around as needed for the part that you need at the moment.



Give it a try if you would like to "improve" your relationship in anyway whether problems or now...definite recommendation!

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: